Welcome to the financial Greenhouse. Everything you need to know to smash your goals and nail the course!
Duration: 10 Weeks
Commences: Mon, 19 February
Doors Close: Mon, 12 February
Get your finances firing with our flagship financial literacy program designed to transform your relationship with money and grow your wealth for good. Learn all of the financial basics from paying off debt to managing your cashflow, and how to get started with investing to getting your super sorted — all with lifetime access for as long as the program exists. We also help protect you from catching Affluenza, Sexually Transmitted Debts (the other STDs) or Comparisonitis — those nasty sons of bishes that keep you from achieving financial freedom and independence, on your terms.
Perfect for you if…
- You’re sick of being in debt or feeling ‘bad’ with money
- You are keen as a bean to make some juicy money moves
- You want to be part of a judgement and jargon-free community that’s got your back
- You want to smash old money beliefs and habits that feel like shit
- You know you could be awesome with money if you had the right guidance
Why a ‘Greenhouse’?
Give us a hot minute to get all Costa Georgiadis on you, and then tell us if this is not *exactly* what you need for your finances…
- Greenhouses are a sunny and intentional space for growth
- They thrive when there are different species who all help support each other and create a diverse ecosystem
- With a little nurturing and attention, they pay you back in spades (and flowers)
- Mistakes are common, and all celebrated as part of the process
- They provide shelter and protection from external events, especially for younger plants that are just starting out
- No two are the same — there are lots of different types of greenhouses based on what people need
Plus, green is another word for money, and the colour of ethical investing. Got it? We knew you would.